Does Google Have the Answer or Is Idol White A Scam
In the past few years, Idol white has been one of the most purchased teeth whitening kits around. It is recommended for mild to moderate stained teeth problems where a convenient teeth whitening regimen is a primary concern.
Teeth whitening procedures in dental clinics are expensive and require repetitive sessions, so most people opt for home teeth whitening kits instead. But in using Idol White to make your teeth whiter, can it really be helpful?
The Promise of Idol White
Professional teeth whitening treatment at home – that’s the promise of Idol White. Visible results are expected within two to three weeks of continuous use but in order to obtain optimal results, your advised to use the pen for at least 2 months. Many consumers found the pen easy to use; it can be applied within seconds anytime and anywhere. Brushing the teeth thoroughly before application is also recommended so the active ingredients of the pen will be absorbed thoroughly.
Idol White Ingredients
- Hydrogen peroxide – hydrogen peroxide is the key in all teeth whitening products and treatments. It has mild oxidizing properties that can be gentle enough to bleach the teeth. It can make teeth whiter within weeks by using it in the right formulation and frequency.
- Glycerin – glycerin will enable fast penetration of active ingredients into the enamel of the teeth. It also makes the pen glide smoother for an easy application.
- Sodium hydroxide–it is a pure white chemical compound that can speed up whitening process by potentiating the other whitening ingredients of the pen.
- Carbomer – like hydrogen peroxide, carbomer is also important in bleaching stained teeth in order to reveal the teeth’s natural whiter glow.
- EDTA – this chemical compound works on removing stain-causing toxins from the surface of the teeth. Some stain-causing toxins coming foods, drinks and cigarettes are not thoroughly removed by ordinary toothbrush. EDTA will remove these toxins to enable a more effective teeth whitening action from the other ingredients of the pen.
- Sodium saccharin – this is a sugar-free sweetener that gives Idol White a mild sweet taste. Since it’s sugar-free, it doesn’t cause tooth decay.
- Peppermint oil – another ingredient that gives the pen a pleasant taste, peppermint oil makes your breath feel and smell fresh all day.
But Wait… Let’s Be Fair
You can actually whiten your teeth naturally at home using the ingredients above to create homemade toothpaste from vegetable glycerin, bicarbonate of soda (carbomer), hydrogen peroxide and peppermint oil. Watch the video below to see how…
Using Idol White Everyday
Brushing your teeth thoroughly before using the Idol White pen is important in achieving optimal results. After brushing, twist the pen to dispense the gel and glide it over your teeth, it’s pretty simple. After following this routine daily for several weeks you should see an improvement in the shine of your teeth.
On a side note, achieving white teeth does not only require teeth whitening products as you should also adjust your diet and lifestyle in order to avoid reoccurring teeth stains. Reduce your consumption of teeth-staining foods and beverages (coffee, red wine, etc.) and minimize cigarette smoking so you can maximize the full potential of Idol White in whitening your teeth.