What is Krill Oil, Exactly? –Just What You Need Perhaps…
What is krill oil, exactly? Read on to find out…
Krill oil comes from the depths of the Antarctic Ocean. It is plentiful in the upper layers of the ocean, as it is pushed up from the deep currents that well from the ocean floor. What is krill oil? Simply put… oil that is found in krill. Marine celebrities such as whales and sea lions feast on krill, which is full of phytoplankton, a micronutrient which makes them very high in Omega-3s and other vital nutrients to the human body, as well as animals. It is so beneficial to humans that it is now put into supplements in order to restore health and vitality. What is krill oil? Ask Dr. Oz, he’ll tell you.
What is Krill Oil — What are the Benefits?
There are numerous ways in which the oil from krill helps to enhance the human form. In order to understand just how wonderful this specific type of fish oil is, and find the answer to “what is krill oil,” we can look at it from several different perspectives on overall health:
- Krill oil is being used to heal mental dysfunction in ADD and ADHD patients as well as help to alleviate symptoms of dementia, Parkinson’s and other diseases of the brain. The Omega-3 fatty acid chain is vital for keeping the brain in top condition, and this oil is full of it.
- This same amazing oil helps to alleviate joint pain and inflammation throughout the body. Remember this when asking, “What is krill oil?”
- It makes the skin, hair and nails, healthy and strong, alleviating psoriasis and dermatitis as well as reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- It is excellent for heart health. Krill oil helps to both lower LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) and increase HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol).
- When you ask “what is krill oil,” you should know that the high Omega3 content it contains can help to positively impact a baby’s development in the womb when it is taken by the mother during her pregnancy.
- It helps to alleviate symptoms of PMS including bloating, fatigue and irritability.
- Krill oil can help to reduce free radicals in the body, decreasing the chance of cancer development in cells. Krill oil benefits are numerous.
What is Krill Oil — How does Krill Oil Compare to Fish Oil?
Many people have heard of the benefits of Omega3s without knowing the specific reasons why they are healthful. Omega-3s are a world of help. They support brain, cardiovascular and overall health. They reduce pain and inflammation, and keep your mood elevated. What is krill oil? — Full of DHA in the form of Omega3 in much larger amounts than is found in most other fish oils on the market.
Krill oil vs fish oil – which is better? Well, the down side of getting Omega 3s from fish is that they can be full of heavy metals, like mercury. Krill, however, eat only at the lowest end of the food chain, the phytoplankton being almost microscopic plants, and therefore are less infused with metals that are normally found in larger marine life.
What is krill oil? – Better than any other fish oil, that’s what. Krill are generally more readily absorbed and don’t need to be refrigerated. Krill oil also naturally contains many antioxidants that are good for the body, and act as a preservative for the healthy fatty acid chain.
What is Krill Oil — Why You Should Start Taking Krill Oil?
As one of the most nutrient-rich elements on our planet, krill oil is a marine power food for the future. What is krill oil? – Very beneficial. Many land-based plants simply can’t compare to the nutritional value of marine-based life forms, and this oil outshines many other forms of Omega 3, including avocados and olive oil.
You can live healthier, happier (literally) and longer by incorporating it into your diet in the form of supplements. So, what is krill oil then? – Something you should slot in to your diet.